- 12ounces frozenedamame, shelled(green soybeans)
- 2teaspoonsolive oil
- 1/4teaspoondried basil, crushed
- 1/2teaspoonchili powder
- 1/4teaspoononion salt
- 1/4teaspoonground cumin
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- Stir together the oil, basil, chili powder, onion salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the beans in the spices and oil until well coated.
- Arrange the beans in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Roast, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until the beans begin to brown.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »