- 16ounces uncookedmedium noodles
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 2tablespoonsbutteror margarine
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce)canscondensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce)canpimiento, chopped
- 2tablespoons finely choppedpickled hot green chili peppers(remove stems and seeds)
- 3-4cups cut-upcooked chickenor cooked turkey
- salt and pepper
- 2-3cups shreddedsharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender; stir in soup, pimiento and chili pepper.
- In greased 4-quart casserole, layer half the noodles and half the chicken; season with salt and pepper.
- Top with half the soup mixture and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncoverd about 45 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »