- 1 1/2lbs chileansea bass fillets or otherfish, of your choice
- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- 2tablespoonssun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2green onions, chopped
- 2tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoonwhite wine
- 2mediumzucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 2tablespoonsbutter, melted
- Place fish in a single layer in foil-lined 9×13 baking pan.
- Spread garlic, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes and green onions over fish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and wine over all.
- Arrange zucchini around fish.
- Sprinkle fish and zucchini with salt and pepper to taste and small amount of paprika for color.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Cover with foil and crimp edges with bottom foil to seal completely.
- Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »