- 1 (1 1/2 lb)canwhole green chilies
- 1lbmonterey jack cheese, grated
- 3eggs, beaten
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1teaspoongarlic salt
- 1teaspoonground cumin
- 1smallred bell pepper, diced
- Remove all of the seeds from the Chiles.
- Place a layer of Chiles in and ungreased baking dish 9×13.
- Then place a layer of cheese followed by a layer of Chiles and continue layering untill all of the Cheese and Chiles have been used.
- Mix the eggs, flour, baking powder, milk, garlic salt, cumin and red bell pepper together and pour over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »