- 24chicken wings, disjointed with tips discarded
- garlic salt
- onion salt
- 1/4cuppeach preserves
- 1/4cupwhipping cream
- 1/4-1/3cupcreamy peanut butter
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic and onion salt and pepper.
- Place on broiler rack and broil (4-6 inches from heat) for 3-5 minutes per side or until crisp and brown.
- To make peanut sauce: combine remaining ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »