- 1/4cup choppedfresh parsley
- 1/4cup choppedfresh cilantro
- 1teaspoonground cumin
- 1teaspoonground turmeric
- 4clovesgarlic, finely chopped
- 2chicken breast halves, skinned
- 2chicken thighs, skinned
- 2chicken drumsticks, skinned
- 1/2cupreduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4cup choppedgreen olives
- 1tablespoon gratedfresh lemon rind
- 1 1/2teaspoonslemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)canplum tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 4cups hotcooked couscous
- 1sprigcilantro (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and rub over chicken.
- Place chichen pieces in a 13 X 9-inch baking dish; add the broth and the next 5 ingredients (broth through tomatoes).
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Serve the tagine over the couscous, and garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »