- 1pizza dough
- 1cup preparedalfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2-3boneless chicken breasts, cooked or grilled and diced
- 1/2mediumsweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3cup slicedblack olives, well drained
- 2-3tablespoonsfeta cheese, crumbled
- 2cups shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- Roll dough out thin; put on lightly greased cookie sheet and prick holes all over to minimize bubbling.
- Prebake the pizza dough at 425°F for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven.
- Spread alfredo sauce to within 1″ of edges.
- Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
- If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust.
- Return to oven and bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until done and bottom is browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before slicing.
- Delicious and even better warmed up the next day; I have also added mushrooms when I had them on hand.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »