- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1/2teaspoon mincedfresh parsley
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1cupfresh breadcrumbs(made from 3 slices white bread)
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 4 (6 ounce)chicken cutlets, pounded to an even 1/4 inch thickness
- 4tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/4cupdry white wine
- 1/2cupchicken broth
- 1tablespoonfresh lemon juice
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl with garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs (I pulse the bread slices in the food processor to get nice fresh crumbs) and parmesan cheese.
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture to coat completely, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture, patting it on to help it stick.
- For each 2 cutlets, heat 2 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook 2 cutlets at a time until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked chicken cutlets to an oven-proof platter or pan, and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining cutlets and making the sauce.
- Wipe the skillet clean with paper towels.
- Heat butter until melted and add wine.
- Heat 30 seconds and stir in broth and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Pour broth mixture over cutlets and serve.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »