- 1/4cupolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1smallonion, chopped
- 4chicken breasts, cut in 2 ",cubes
- 2 (14 ounce)cans delmonte chunky stylestewed tomatoes
- 8ouncespasta(my favorite is pasta ruffles)
- 1/8cupparmesan cheese
- In large, heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until it is hot but not smoking.
- Add the garlic and onions; sauté until golden– about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add spices and chicken chunks; cook through–about 10 minutes.
- Add stewed Italian style tomatoes to chicken/Marinara sauce.
- Simmer while cooking pasta according to package directions.
- Toss Marinara sauce gently with cooked pasta; serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »