- 2-4chicken breasts
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/8cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/8cupdried parsley
- 1jarClassico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
- 1teaspoonfresh parsley
- Season chicken breasts with very little lemon pepper, salt and garlic.
- Combine parmesan, dried parsley, paprika and breadcrumbs.
- Roll seasoned chicken breasts in mixture.
- Oil skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken breasts in skillet.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan warm alfredo sauce and fresh parsley for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- You may sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pasta.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »