- 6-9chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce)packagecream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce)packages frozenbroccoli stems
- 4ouncesparmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- Boil chicken in water with dash of salt and pepper, bay leaf and two or three onion slices.
- Remove chicken when tender;reserve broth for use in another recipe.
- Skin, bone and cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Cook broccoli slightly and cut in bite size pieces.
- In top of a double boiler mix cream cheese, milk and salt and 1/2 the parmesan.
- stil constantly, cooking until smooth.
- place broccoly in a 2 quart casserole; cover with 1 cup of sauce.
- next arrange chicken in a layer and cover with remaining sauce.
- spinkle with remainder of the cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 this may be make a day in advance and refrigerated.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »