- 1/4cuponions, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce)cancondensed cream of chicken soup(I use Healthy Request)
- 1cupcooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2cupfat-free evaporated milk
- 1cup shreddedsharp cheddar cheese
- 2cupscooked macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the onion in butter.
- Add the soup, chicken, milk and 3/4 cup cheese; heat until the cheese melts.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni and pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spary.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 miutes or until hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »