- 16ouncesboneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1tablespoonmargarine, melted
- 1/2cupchicken broth
- 3dashesworcestershire sauce
- In a blender combine all the crepe ingredients and blend on high for one minute, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- While the batter is chilling, prepare the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine all filling ingredients together.
- Spray a nonstick sauté pan with Butter flavored spray.
- Heat pan on medium high heat for one minute.
- Pour a scant 1/4 crepe batter into the pan using a circular motion.
- You will want the crepe to be approximately 6″ in diameter.
- Slant the pan to evenly distribute the batter.
- Cook until the crepe is golden- about 1 minute per side.
- Remove and place in between sheets of waxed paper.
- Continue process until you have 6 crepes.
- Place 1/3 cup filling mixture on crepe and roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in a microwave safe dish.
- Save any additional filling that is left over.
- To Prepare The Sauce: Place flour in a saucepan.
- Gradually add the milk and chicken broth, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Stir in tarragon, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add any remaining filling mixture to sauce.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
- Cover crepes loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on high for approximately 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over crepes and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »