- 1 (15 ounce)containerricotta cheese
- 1cupcottage cheese
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/4cupfresh parsley
- 2cups dicedcooked chicken
- 2cups dicedcooked ham
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce)jaralfredo sauce(i used my own home made version)
- 6 uncookedlasagna noodles
- 2cupsmozzarella cheese
- 1cup shreddedswiss cheese
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- beat together eggs, ricotta, cottage and parmesan cheesese and 1/4 cup parsley.
- in another bowl mix ham, chicken, garlic powder, half of the mozzerella and alfredo sauce.
- grease a 13 x 9 baking dish and spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.
- next top chicken mixture with three uncooked lasagna noodles.
- put half of the cheese mixture on next.
- now half of the remaning chicken mixture.
- Repeat layers and top with swiss cheese and remaining mozzeralla cheese. NOTE:you can use guyere instead of swiss, although i haven’t tried this variation yet.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for one hour or undit hot and bubbly on top.
- I like mine a little brown on top so i remove the foil in the last 10 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with parsely and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »