- 3clovesgarlic, minced
- 2lbschicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- olive oil, 4 tbs
- 34ouncescrushed tomatoes, in juice
- 2bell peppers, seeds removed and sliced(color of your choice)
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefresh mushrooms, halved
- salt and pepper
- 1lbpastaor spaghettior ziti pasta
- Heat oil in saute pan.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until tender.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add can of tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for one to two hours.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »