- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1mediumonion, diced
- 1/2cupapple juice
- 1cupheavy whipping cream
- 3tablespoonshoney mustard(Dijon is great)
- 2tablespoonsparsley(1 if fresh chopped)
- In a deep skillet, brown chicken breasts lightly in oil.
- When browned, remove breasts and drain skillet.
- Reserve breasts, keeping warm.
- On medium high heat, cook onion in apple juice.
- Once onion begins to soften, reduce heat to medium and add whipping cream, stirring frequently.
- Add honey mustard and stir until blended.
- Add parsley and chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken breasts another 6 minutes per side or until cooked through, basting chicken with sauce every minute or so to keep skin moist.
- Serve and enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »