- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 3chicken breasts, bone in and skin on
- 1 1/2lbs ruby gold petitepotatoes
- 1teaspoondried rosemary
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1teaspoondried parsley
- 1/2-1teaspoonchili powder
- 1teaspoonpowdered chipotle pepper
- Blend all the ingredients for spice mixture.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture.
- Let chicken marinade in refrigerator for 6 hours.
- On the stove top heat oil in a large oven safe pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides add potatoes toss to distribute evenly through out pan.
- Place in 350 degree oven till meat registers 185 degrees.
- About 30 minutes.
- If potatoes are not done remove chicken and place potatoes bake in oven.
- This is when I would raise the temperature of the oven to 425 to get them crispy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »