- 8boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- black pepper, to taste
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce)bottlefat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 (15 ounce)cans wholepotatoes, drained
- 1lb frozen italianvegetablesor green beans
- 1 (8 ounce)canwater chestnuts (optional)
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and garlic powder.
- Put chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour half of the dressing over meat, making sure all pieces are glazed.
- Add potatoes, vege’s and water chestnuts.
- Pour remaining dressing over them, making sure vege’s are all lightly coated.
- Cook on high 4 hrs or on low 7-8 hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »