- 200g winechorizo sausage(or 1 large link)
- 1cup dicedcooked chicken
- 1/4cupgreen onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4cupcilantro, chopped
- 1cup commercialpasta sauce
- 3cupsspiral shaped pasta(pre-cooked measurement)
- 100gmozzarella cheese, for topping (optional)
- 1cupfrozen mixed vegetables (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions to el dente.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice sausage and fry at medium heat until cooked through.
- Drain sausage.
- Mix cooked pasta, sauce, green onion, cilantro, chicken, sausage, and vegetables (if using) in casserole dish.
- Top with cheese, if using.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and smelling yummy.
- Gluten Free Modifications: To make this Gluten Free I used Freybe Wine Chorizo, Tinkyada Rice Pasta spirals, and Classico Fire-Roasted Tomato& Garlic pasta sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »