- 1 1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1cupbrown sugar, packed(divided in two)
- 1 1/2cupssalted mixed nuts
- 1 1/2cupscandied cherries(green and red)
- 1cupchocolate chips
- Combine flour and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Cut butter into mixture until it resembles course crumbs.
- Press into uingreaded 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minute.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl.
- Stir in 2/3 cup brown sugar and salt.
- Add nuts, cherries and chippits.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon fruit mixture over baked layer.
- Bake another 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »