- 1/2cupwhole milk
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 1cupgraham wafer crumbs
- 10maraschino cherries, chopped
- 18wholegraham crackers
- 1cupicing sugar
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1/2ounceunsweetened chocolate, melted
- Bring to a boil the butter, milk, and brown sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in the crumbs, nuts, coconut, and cherries.
- Mix well.
- Arrange in a 8 inch ungreased pan 9 of the whole graham wafer crackers to fit.
- Pour the cooked mixture over evenly and spread.
- Top with the final squares of wafers, pressing down slightly on top.
- Blend the last two tablespoons butter with the icing powder and vanilla, and cream.
- Combine well to make a smooth frosting.
- Spread frosting over the top of the graham wafers.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle all over the icing.
- Chill well before cutting into bars.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »