- 1 (12 ounce) store boughtpoundcake, broken into pieces
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce)packagesvanilla instant pudding mix
- 3cups coldmilk
- 4ouncescream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce)cancherry pie filling
- 2pintsfresh blueberries, washed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce)containerCool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1/4cupbutterscotch schnapps
- In a blender mix milk, pudding and cream cheese.
- Divide pound cake into 3.
- Place 1/3 cake in bottom of trifle and sprinkle with a third of the buttershots, place one third of the canned cherries, 1/3 blueberries, 1/3 pudding and 1/3 cool whip repeat 2 more times.
- Chill till ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »