- 1/3cupbrazil nuts(selenium)
- 1/3cupsunflower seeds(cysteine)
- 1/3cuppumpkin seeds(zinc, magnesium)
- 2cups packedfresh coriander(cilantro, Chinese parsley, vitamin A)
- 2/3cupflax seed oil
- 4tablespoonslemon juice(vitamin C)
- 2teaspoons powdereddulse seaweed
- sea salt
- Process the coriander and flaxseed oil in a blender until the coriander is chopped.
- Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is finely blended into a paste.
- Add a pinch to sea salt to taste and blend again.
- Store in dark glass jars if possible.
- It freezes well, so purchase coriander in season and fill enough jars to last through the year.
- Coriander (cilantro) has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time.
- Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful tissue cleanser.
- Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of mercury, lead and aluminum, thus effectively removing these toxic metals from our bodies.
- We can consider doing this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year.
- The pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »