- 1headiceberg lettuce
- 1smalltomato, cubed
- 2hard-boiled eggs, sliced,i cook earlier and let them cool
- 1green bell pepper, diced to 1/2 inch squares
- 1red bell pepper, diced to 1/2 inch squares
- 1piece thinly sliceddeli ham, cut crossways in 3/8 to 1/2 inch strips
- 2slicessharp cheddar cheese
- In medium sized bowl, tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Add tomatoes and peppers and toss well to distribute evenly throughout the lettuce.
- Place salad into small salad or cereal bowls, until as full as you want and mounded up a little in the center.
- On to top of lettuce, in bowls, add the ham strips in a cross bowl design.
- Place cheese strips between ham strips or in your design.
- On to top, interspersed with ham and cheese strips, add egg slices, 3-4 per bowl, for color.
- Sprinkle Paprika in center, for additional color.
- Place finished bowls of salad in refrigerator to chill, and blend flavors, at least 30 minutes.
- Place leftover salad, if any, in covered bowl and save for next time.
- Gather up unused slices of ham, cheese and egg, and refrigerate for next time.
- Serve salads plain, or with any dressing and/or seasonings you enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »