- nonstick cooking spray
- 8ounces shreddedfat free mozzarella cheeseor part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2cups shreddedzucchini
- 1cupfat-free ricotta cheeseor low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4cup gratedfat-free parmesan cheese
- 2 1/4cupsmeatless sauce(may use a 27 oz. can of sauce)
- 9 uncookedwhole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1/4-1/2cupboiling water
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1-1/2 inches with nonstick cooking spray.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Mix remaining mozzarella cheese, the zucchini, ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce in prepared baking dish; top with 3 of the noodles.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles in dish; top with 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
- Repeat with 3 noodles, remaining cheese mixture and 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange remaining 3 noodles on top.
- Sprinkle boiling water over all.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake about 1 hour or until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with reserved mozzarella.
- Let stand 15 minutes (or longer to get the desired firmness) before cutting.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »