- 2cupsbrown rice, cooked
- 1lbfresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2cuponions, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2eggs, beaten
- 3/4cupcheddar cheese, grated
- 3-4sprigsfresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1tablespoontamari, a soy sauce
- Follow package directions to make 2 cups cooked brown rice.
- Over medium heat, cook garlic and onions with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter until soft.
- Add spinach, saute for 2 minutes, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease casserole dish with remaining butter.
- When rice is cooked, remove from heat and add contents of skillet, eggs, milk, cheese, parsley, tamari, salt and cayenne.
- Pour into casserole pan and spread evenly.
- Dust with paprika.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »