- 12-16ounces packaged flakedcrabor flakedlobsters
- 1cup cannedbaby shrimp(thawed frozen baby shrimp may be substituted)
- 1 1/2cupsseasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2teaspoongarlic salt
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoondill weed
- 1 (8 ounce)package shreddedcheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce)package shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 2pintsfresh portabella mushrooms
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay the portabella mushrooms on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients and 1/2 of the cheeses.
- Spread over mushrooms.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »