- 1lbItalian breador French bread
- 4tablespoonsbutter, softened
- 1teaspoonitalian seasoning
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 1/2cupsmozzarella cheeseor pizza cheeseor Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cut bread at 1 inch intervals, but don’t cut all the way through; just carefully cut down to the bottom crust and stop.
- Mix together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Separating gently, spread some of the butter mixture on both sides of each slice of bread.
- Stuff some cheese down in between slices, but try to do it evenly, not all stuffed down into the bottom or all at the top.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted all the way through.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »