- 4russet potatoes
- 2 (10 ounce)packagesfrozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in cheese sauce
- 1/2cupparmesan cheese
- 1/4cupbutteror margarine
- 6-8dropshot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Microwave pierced potatoes on high for about 12 minutes, bake for 5 minutes and cool slightly.
- Slice off potatoe tops, scoop out pulp, keeping 1/4″ shell intact.
- Set shells aside and mash pulp in a medium bowl.
- Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Add Parmesan, butter and hot pepper to vegetables, mix, and add to mashed potatoes.
- Stir well and spoon into shells.
- Wrap individually in foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours to allow flavors to mix.
- Preheat oven to 350F, and bake potatoes in foil for 30 minutes.
- Open foil and broil 6″ from heat source for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »