- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4slices rawbacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8teaspoonground rosemary
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 1cup shreddedmozzarella cheese
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- Put boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine oil, bacon, garlic, rosemary, and pepper, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon bacon mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350º for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with cheese 5-10 minutes before removing chicken from the oven.
- Serve right away.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »