- 1/3cupbrown sugar
- 1cupall-purpose flour
- 1/2cup finely choppedwalnuts
- 4tablespoons meltedbutteror margarine
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese
- 1/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 2tablespoonssour cream
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and walnuts.
- Mix in the melted butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crumbs for top.
- Press remainder evenly in a 8″ x 8″ pan, and bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, sour cream, vanilla and egg until creamy.
- Pour into the baked crust, and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes.
- When cool, cut into 2″ squares.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Optional: for extra color, decorate with strawberry halves.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »