- 1cup elbowmacaroni noodles
- 1/4lbground beef
- 1/2cupcheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4cup choppedgreen chilies
- 1/4cuptomatoes, chopped
- 1tablespoonred pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Prepare noodles according to the directions on the box.
- While the noodles are cooking, saute beef, onions and garlic together in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Into meat mixture, add chopped green chilies, tomatoes, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Drain noodles, and in a casserole dish, mix together noodles and meat mixture.
- Mix cheese into the noodles and meat, until it has melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Goes well with a fresh green salad.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »