- 3cups uncooked drycheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 (6 ounce)package freshbaby spinach
- 2cupscherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1tablespoononion powder
- 2tablespoonsfresh parsley, chopped
- 2tablespoonsfresh basil, chopped
- 2teaspoonsgarlic, minced
- 1/4cup shreddedparmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, gather and cut up the vegetables and other ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat for about one minute.
- Add tomatoes, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, parsley and basil to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Gently stir in the tortellini and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »