- 1smallonion, grated
- 1/2tablespoonfresh parsley, chopped
- 50g smokedcheese, grated
- oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Grate the potatoes into a colander, squeezing out the excess moisture.
- In a bowl, mix potatoes and all other ingredients, season to taste.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and drop 2-3 heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
- Using a spoon flatten the mixture slightly and fry on medium heat for approx 7-10 minutes, turning halfway, until golden brown.
- Keep the potatoe cakes warm in the oven on low heat while finishing the rest.
- You’ll need to add oil as necessary for the second batch.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »