- 1lbcream-style cottage cheese
- 1lbfarmer cheese, shredded
- 1/4-1/2cupgranulated sugar
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1lemon, juice of
- 1cupbutter, melted and cooled slightly
- 3teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce)canblueberry pie filling(or your preference)
- 1/2teaspoon gratedlemons, rind of
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine fist 7 ingredients, blending well and set aside.
- Grease a 2-quart long baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the next 7 ingredients until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Pour all of the first mixture on top of the batter in the pan and top with the other 1/2 of remaining batter, being careful not to mix together.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Warm the pie filling and lemon peel together and pour over slices of the blintz.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »