- 1/4cupfine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4cup shreddedcheese
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 12 slicedcooked ham, diced and divided
- 1 (10 ounce)packagesharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5green onions, chopped
- 2smalljalapeno peppers, minced
- 1cupsour cream
- Stir together breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, sprinkle on the bottom of a buttered 9″ springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 4 minutes; add half of ham, the 10 oz.
- of sharp cheddar cheese and next six ingredients.
- Beat at low speed till well blended.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture in pan and top with remaining ham.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture over ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until center is set.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Gently run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake and release sides of pan.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »