- 1celery root, peeled(approx 2 cups of prepared root)
- 1cuponions, chopped
- 1tablespoonfresh lemon juice
- cooking spray
- Peel the root so you have only the white flesh, cut it into pieces apprx 1/8″ thick and bite size.
- Immerse prepared celeriac in boiling water and boil 5 minutes, drain (keep the water to use in a soup recipe).
- Spray a fry pan (large enough to hold the veggies in a single layer) and heat it, Add celeriac& Onions.
- Rotate the veggies but allow the onions and celeriac to brown apprx 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle lemon over the veggies.
- Serve as a side dish vegetable.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »