- 1largecauliflower, in florets
- 2tablespoonsprepared mustard
- 1/2cupsoft breadcrumbs
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water until crisp tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a lightly buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter, whisk in flour and salt.
- Stir until bubbly, then gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thick and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in mustard and pour sauce over cauliflower in baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter, add bread crumbs and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over casserole, then top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »