- 1headcauliflower(about 1kg with leaves on)
- 2red capsicums
- 3garlic, cloves crushed
- 20black olives
- 12anchovy fillets
- 2 mildred chilies, finely sliced
- 1/4cup coursely choppedflat leaf parsley
- 4tablespoons goodextra virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoonswhite wine vinegar
- Split the bread in half horizontally and toast or you could char-grill it and set aside.
- Divide the cauliflower into bite sized florets and steam for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Refresh with cold water and drain and place in a large serving dish.
- Blacken the skin or the red capsicums under a griller or over direct flame.
- Place in a plastic bag to steam for 5 minutes, then peel the blackened skin from them.
- Slice the capsicum into strips and scatter over the cauliflower then add the garlic, olives, anchovies, capers, chillies and parsley.
- Toss through the olive oil and vinegar and add salt to taste.
- Tear the toasted bread into bite sized pieces and add and toss again.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »