- 1 1/2lbscarrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4cupall-purpose flour
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1 1/2cupsgranulated sugar
- 1/4teaspoonground cinnamon
- Cook carrots in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine the carrots and the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart souffle’ dish.
- Bake at 350 about 1 hour or until set and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »