- 1/4cuplemon juice
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, mashed
- 2tablespoons freshly gratedginger
- 1chili pepper, finely chopped
- 3chives, finely chopped
- Slice the carrots into thin slivers, either by hand or in food processor.
- Heat, in small saucepan, lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add oil, garlic, ginger, chili pepper and chives.
- Mix and season with salt.
- Pour dressing over carrots.
- Let salad marinate in refridgerator for at least one hour before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »