- 1/2headcabbage, shredded fine
- 4largecarrots, shredded fine
- 1 (16 ounce)canpineapple chunks, drained
- black pepper
- 3tablespoonswhite wine vinegar
- 2scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chop fine
- 3/4cupCarnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1tablespoonDijon mustardor spicy brown mustard
- 1/4cup eagle brandsweetened condensed milk
- Shred cabbage fine.
- Shred carrots fine.
- Drain well canned pineapple chunks.
- Combine fruit and vegies in a large bowl and toss.
- To prepare the dressing:.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with the mustard of choice and salt.
- Gradually add a little bit (a teaspoon at a time) of the oil, beating constantly.
- Continue adding oil slowly, beating all the while.
- Gradually beat in the evaporated milk, vinegar and peppers.
- Pour dressing over all, and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- You can also add a few green spring chopped onions if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »