- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2cupsbread flour
- 1 1/2teaspoonsyeast
- 3/4cupmozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2tablespoonsparmesan cheese, shredded
- 2mediumonions, sliced
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- Place all ingredients except cheeses and onion topping in your bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer Use dough setting.
- When dough is finished, grease cookie sheet.
- Pat dough into twelve-inch circle on sheet.
- Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until almost double.
- Prepare onion topping.
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Make deep depression in dough at one inch intervals with finger or handle of wooden spoon.
- Spread topping over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edge is golden brown.
- Cut into wedges, serve warm.
- Onion topping: melt margarine in skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook onions and garlic in butter 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are brown and caramelized.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »