- 1 (3 lb)bottom round beef roast
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1cupdiet cola
- 1/2cupchili sauce
- 1tablespoonWorcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray and place the roast in the pan, season with the salt pepper and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the roast, cover with aluminum foil and roast for 2 1/2 10 3 hours, or until tender.
- Slice and serve topped with the sauce from the pan.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »