- 5 (56 g) bars of mackintoshtoffee pieces(Red Box)
- 7ouncessweetened condensed milk(1/2 can)
- 48 regular-sizemarshmallows, cut in half
- 4cupshoney crunch corn flakes or frosted flakes, slightly crushed
- Melt margarine, toffee, and milk over low heat until all toffee is melted and mixture is creamy.
- Dip marshmallows in toffee mixture using a fondue fork.
- Then roll in crushed cereal.
- Drop onto wax paper and harden in fridge.
- Keep toffee mixture on low heat while dipping.
- These freeze well.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »