- 2 (9 inch)pie crusts
- 1cup choppedpecans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce)containerCool Whip
- caramel ice cream toppingor butterscotch sundae sauce
- Bake& cool both pie shells.
- Mix melted margarine with nuts& coconut& place on cookie sheet, toast till golden brown– Remove& cool.
- Blend together milk, softened cream cheese& cool whip.
- Put 1/2 mixture in each pie shell.
- Sprinkle with coconut mixture.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping of choice.
- Repeat layers.
- Save some coconut topping for tops of both pies!
- Refridgerate for hour before serving or freeze & thaw before serving.
- I have found that freezing it works the best!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »