- 100gbutter, melted
- 1/3cup packedbrown sugar
- 1cupplain flour
- 3/4teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 (200 g)packet nestle plaistowemilk chocolate
- 1 (100 g)packetslivered almonds
- 1 (395 g)cansweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease and line a 3cm deep 26cm X 16cm base lamington pan.
- combine butter vanilla and brown sugar in a bowl.
- sift flour and baking powder over butter mixture.
- stir well to combine.
- using your fingertips press base mixture into prepared pan.
- bake for 12 min or until light and golden.
- set aside to cool for 5 minute.
- roughly chop chocolate place into a bowl with almonds and mix well.
- sprinkle chocolate mixture over cooked base.
- drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over chocolate mixture.
- bake slice for 18-20 minutes or til golden cool completely.
- cut into squares to serve dust with icing sugar if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »