- 4cups freshcantaloupeor frozencantaloupe, chopped in bite sized pieces, slightly thawed
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- Mix together sugar and water in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer and stir until sugar is melted.
- Remove from heat, place in refrigerator and cool completely.
- Puree cantaloupe and lemon juice, and sugar water.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker directions.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »