- 1medium ripecantaloupe
- 1 (14 ounce)canfat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out and discard seeds.
- Peel and slice the melon; cut into large pieces.
- Place in a blender container along with milk and honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Or my method, pour into ice-cream freezer and freeze according to manufactuers recommendations.
- My ice-cream maker takes about 30 minutes; however the cooking time given reflects freezing overnight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »