- 1 (18 ounce)boxyellow cake mix
- 1/2cupmargarine, softened
- 3cupsmini marshmallows
- 1/2cuplight corn syrup
- 1/4cupbrown sugar
- 1/2cupcreamy peanut butter
- 2cupscrispy rice cereal
- 2cupssalted peanuts
- 1cupcandy corn
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix (dry) and margarine, mix well.
- Stir in egg.
- Press into bottom of 15x10x1 inches baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-14 minute or until set and light brown in color.
- Remove from oven and immediately cover with marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 1-4 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- Remove from oven and cool while preparing topping.
- In saucepan, combine syrup and sugars, cook and stir constantly until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add cereal, peanuts and candy corn and pour over marshmallows.
- Spread to cover.
- Chill until firm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »